ManxBioMed and the Isle of Man
For many who live on the Isle of Man it is the best place in the world to live and work, yet it remains largely unknown to others who have not yet visited. With modern infrastructure, a complete range of business services and a fully supportive Government it has the ideal combination for biomed business to thrive.
Since the 1980’s The Isle of Man has been home to a range of world class biomed companies involved in: device manufacture, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, compliance and data capture. The manufacture of life saving hyperbaric chambers has taken place on Island for over 30 years.
Isle of Man
The Island has enjoyed 30 years of continuous economic growth, is ideally located at the centre of The British Isles and provides access to large, free markets. It offers a fair and compliant tax regime – a great combined package of advantages when matched alongside the prized work life balance.
- Supportive and stable Government
- World class service providers
- Tax neutrality of companies based on here
- High quality infrastructure and data hosting
- Well established and experienced manufacturing base
- sector specific expertise
- High quality of life
The ManxBioMed Cluster
The Isle of Man has an existing cluster of extremely successful biomed companies. As members of the ManxBioMed Cluster they work closely to develop their own business and growth and the success of the sector.
- Emphasise the paramount importance of the patient in health provision while enhancing opportunities for the Island's health and community services to improve services by utilising developments in bio medicine, bio technology and telemedicine.
- Stimulate the growth of appropriate biomed business on the Isle of Man which generates income, employment or reputational benefits for the Island. It will support early stage, fast growth companies by working closely with entrepreneurs, scientists and legislators globally.
Find out more about the ManxBioMed Cluster ...